How can I see my phone screen on my PC?
- Start Sidesync from the desktop icon.
- Click Find Devices and select your phone.
- Sidesync will start up, and you will see your Android screen on your computer.
- Optional: You can set your phone to connect automatically every time the USB cable is plugged into it.
What is Samsung Sidesync?
SideSync is a new PC-Mobile solution that enables screens, windows, and data to be shared easily. Share between a PC and a Galaxy smartphone, or between a Galaxy Tab and Galaxy smartphone.
Is SideSync only for Samsung?
Samsung's SideSync software, which allows Galaxy phone users to mirror their screens on a PC and backup phone data, is now available for all Windows devices. Previously, SideSync had only worked with Samsung ATIV laptops and desktops, severely limiting its appeal.
How do I get rid of SideSync?
- Click the Windows logo and then click Search.
- Enter control panel in the search box, and then click Control Panel.
- Under View by, select Large Icons, and then click Programs and features.
- Click Samsung SideSync, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstall.
How do I use SideSync on my PC?
- You can select features to run every time you connect your PC through a USB or Wi-Fi.
- Select Smartphone Location: You can use the mouse of your PC to select the location of the smartphone to use (up/down/left/right).